We employ a variety of digital tracking and analytics tools, known as cookies and pixel codes, across our public and patient-facing websites, online systems, apps and social media channels. The data we collect from these tools helps us to better understand our customers and deliver an improved user experience.
Cookies we use may collect the following information about you:
- IP address, company name inferred from your IP address or DNS, general geographical location inferred from your IP address
- Technical information about your device, operating system, screen type and browser
- Date and time of web visits, and web visits session duration
- How you came to a Dayboro Veterinary Surgery page (e.g. from a search engine, direct URL or social media post)
- Browsing actions, such as completing a form, conducting a search or clicking on a hyperlink
- Demographic information depending on information you provide or that is available or can be inferred
- App downloads and in-app activity.
We use this information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Authenticate you to systems and maintain session log-ins
- Manage transactions across multiple webpages
- Improve and streamline your navigation of websites
- Collect anonymous usage statistics and analytics for a website or system
- Improve your user experience and track user behaviour on web pages, social media channels and advertisements or when using a Dayboro Veterinary Surgery app
- Deliver targeted advertising based on website visits and page activity and measure advertising campaign performance
- Create custom audiences in Facebook based on website activity.
Each analytics platform and cookie retains data for different periods of time.
We may use pixels and cookies from third parties such as Google and Facebook. For example, for advertising purposes the Facebook network allows Dayboro Veterinary Surgery to deliver advertising to people who visit our web pages. Please visit Facebook and Google for more information about the data they collect and use.
If you wish to block Facebook advertising or disable the pixel or cookies while browsing our websites, or using our apps, please consult the help or privacy settings of your device, platform and/or browser.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may adversely impact your user experience, particularly when using Dayboro Veterinary Surgery’s systems and you might not be able to use some functionality or services.
Dayboro Veterinary Surgery also uses cookie data for data-matching purposes. If you opt in to receive communications from us e.g. via a sign-up form, the personal information you provide (e.g. your email address) may be matched with previously unidentified aggregated information from your cookies for the purposes of building a contact record so that we can personalise our marketing to you.